Well, we can moan and groan about my absence and blatant silence on this blog but why when we can just look at my most recent book hauls?
These are from the past couple weeks and include mostly gifts. I have already read one of them and hope to get review out soon. A prized gift is from my friend Abby, Exclamation Point by Amy Krouse Rosenthal & Tom Lichtenheld. It meant a lot to receive it in many ways (thoughtfulness and spunky, self esteem messages), but my husband and I wanted to buy this book for our future children’s library. So, thank you, Abby!
Also, can you believe I borrowed The Hunger Games trilogy and never bought the books until now? Ridiculous.
And everyone, enjoy the photos and list now!
- Two Boys Kissing by David Levithan
- These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
- Chains by Laurie Halse Anderson
- A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
- DUFF by Kindy Keplinger
- The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collings
- World After by Susan Ee
- Exclamation Mark by Amy Krouse Rosenthal & Tom Lichtenheld